The Naish Wing-Surfer has added a whole new dynamic to SUP foilboarding. A new range or boards have been designed to suit the Wing-Surfer, or to be used as a SUP foilboard or SUP downwind foilboard. Featuring all new shapes, the Hover Wing/SUP features a compact outline with continuously beveled rails, a double concave
V nose shape and a slightly recessed stance area. The newly added footstrap insert positions give riders the opportunity to choose between a windsurfing style, double front strap setup or a surf style setup.
On the water, the boards have ample volume and the rocker is nicely balanced so the boards smoothly fly parallel to the water surface. The increased tail kick behind foil boxes combined with the beveled rails guarantees easy take offs and sufficient clearance in turns.
The Carbon Ultra layup gives those boards the lightweight edge minimizing swing weight even further.
- Ledge Handle & Additional Bottom Handle
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- High Density PVC Foil Track System = (2) 10” US Boxes
- Beveled Rail Design
- Concave Deck Design
- Tail Kick Lift-off Design
- Bottom Double Concave V Nose
- Footstrap Insert Options (No Straps Included)
- Automatic Pressure Valve Design
No customer reviews for the moment.