Armed with unrivaled versatility in a “do-it-all” design, the Motion has been building a global following for years. A smooth and easy-to-ride board with high performance potential makes it the choice of Ross Dillon-Player in the world’s roughest conditions and weekend warriors alike. The S25 Motion has the same proven bottom shape, construction, and rocker with an all new deck shape providing a more consistent flex throughout the length of the board. This gives riders more edge control while the poplar wood core provides responsive flex and balanced power. With centered inserts, riders can easily transition between rails - dramatically extending the life of the board. Further enhancing this popular design, the flex tips make the ride smoother and landings softer.
· New Deck Shape = Optimized flex and performance
· New Rounded Ends = Smooth ride and smooth turns
· New 5.0 cm IXEF Fins = Better grip + upwind performance
· Flex Tips = Smooth riding and landings
· Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
· Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
· Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
No customer reviews for the moment.