Solarez Soft Board Repair
Epoxy that hardens in 3 minutes in the sun
Free shipping for orders over $1000 CAD and less then 30 kg
Order return within 14 days
EXTERIOR REPAIR DIRECTIONS:
- 1) Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease or wax.
- 2) Apply SPONGE-REZ directly to the outer skin or hull materials and allow to dry completely overnight.
FILLING A DEEP DING THAT INVADES TO THE EPS CORE:
- 1) If white EPS foam is exposed in any situation, first coat the EPS with Solarez EPOXY (in the blue tube). Allow 2 to 3 minutes for it to cure in good sunlight or with artificial UV light. Now you can apply SPONGE- -REZ to this surface and it will make a smooth, self-leveling overcoat.
- DELAMINATION: 1) Apply Solarez EPOXY (in the blue tube) to the white EPS foam, spread it smooth and allow 2 to 3 minutes exposure to sunlight.
- 2) Apply a smooth coating of SPONGE-REZ to the cured Solarez EPOXY and apply a smooth coat to the delaminated hull or deck material.
- 3) Allow both sides to dry about 5-10 minutes, then press them together. It is best if you seal the repair shut with masking tape and allow it to sit overnight.
No customer reviews for the moment.
5 other products in the same category: