ONKITEBOARDING NOA - WINGSURF
Welcome to the new wind-powered gliding era, that emphasized freedom of movement and simplicity; The Noa series.
Designed for every rider wanting to feel a new sensation to wind sports. It’s a super lightweight structural inflated handheld wing that offers the sensation of liberty. It’s easy to learn and accessible, and compatible on water, land or snow with multiple sports like sup, foil board, ski, snowboard, ice skate, rollerblade, skateboard…comes in a compact bag and it can be carried everywhere.
One strut design, inflatable dihedral LAB profile
- LAB Factory construction
- Structural T-Frame; the rigid thick profile helps to maintain the structure for direct control without compromising flexibility.
- Anti-stretch Vision; a unique design without compromising the flex of a big flexible window
- Teijin triple ripstop canopy
- Reinforced insigma Honeycomb; dispersing the strength, and minimizing canopy flutter
- One pump inflation system; the high volume standard valve connector, no head required
- Direct fusion control handles; comes with 3 Velcro attached your sup paddle for self-rescue
- Kevlar reinforcement; large protection on wingtip and leading-edge, prevent from fraying
- Wrist safety leash; comes with every wing, attached to the center of the leading edge
- Floats for safety in the water.
No customer reviews for the moment.