Solarez Microlite Epoxy 1oz
Ding repair in 3 minutes in the sun
Free shipping for orders over $1000 CAD and less then 30 kg
Order return within 14 days
What is Solarez Microlite DUAL CURE Epoxy?
It is a white putty made of high-strength UV-Cure resin and super lightweight additives that effectively repair ALL TYPES OF SURFBOARD FOAM, including Styrofoam. This putty cures in roughly 3 minutes by exposure to sunlight or artificial UV light. Or, it can be cured by MEKP catalyst (yes, MEKP) for repairing deep cavities, fin plugs or fin box foundations and other internal structural fillings. It sands and fairs very nicely, making it an easy one-step repair for most any ding.
UV-CURE (for superficial dings less than 1/4" deep)
1) Apply in the shade.
2) For easier shaping and faster curing, cover the wet resin with a sheet of clear plastic wrap (Mylar is best). You can easily shape the resin to the contour of the board.
3) Expose to sunlight for 3 minutes
4) Peel off plastic wrap and touch-up sand.
1) Into a mixing cup, squeeze out enough Microlite to fill the ding cavity and add 2% Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxide (MEKP) catalyst.
2) If your ding is very deep, apply a thin layer (1/16") of Microlite all over the interior of the ding. Cure it in the sun for a couple of minutes.
3) Pour the mixture into the ding cavity, cover with a clear plastic sheet.
4) Expose to sunlight. The compound will cure throughout in approximately 5 minutes
No customer reviews for the moment.
5 other products in the same category: